Thursday, September 14, 2017

Disclaimer: This is all a "Work in Progress"

This and all of my blogs are a continuing rotating work in progress revised daily. There will by typos and mistakes. If any stand out please leave a comment exposing it. Doing so will bring the problem to my attention quicker allowing me to fix it more promptly. Also, if there is any content you wish to see that hasn't been posted or released yet please let me know what it may be. The progress of this entire series of projects/work in progress depends on you.

Also, many of the projects I will share online such as: sketch draft Novel albums like euphoria and apathy sequence and prodigy sequence album 1 were made on a very low budget with limits on time as well, same with the literary novel version of Prodigy Sequence which I may also someday release.  I do not have producers, editors, high end software or equipment, etc. I thank God for everything that has ever gone right with my work. That said, the success of these projects depends on you and your support. 

Thank you for your time. :)
-Joe Melendez

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

JM Studios

(Click Image) Welcome to JM Studios Here you can find the futuristic world of " the Drianna Sequences," Enjoy making art an...